November 8 and 9, 2012
To provide our attendees with:
- A unique event for professionals interested in learning more about how to design and manage the digital publishing process and how to maximize profit opportunities from digital publishing projects and businesses.
- Clear information and plenty of examples to enable attendees to see what other publishers are doing with digital publishing today and learn about their future plans.
- Expense and profit information on a level that will enable them to plan or expand their digital publishing efforts.
- Plenty of opportunity to interact with colleagues and to talk with service providers.
- A relaxed, yet focused, learning environment.
Who should attend?
- If you have content you wish to publish in digital format, you should attend.
- In particular, if you publish books, magazines, catalogs, journals, technical materials, long-form, or short-form content, you should attend.
- It does not matter if you work for a traditional publishing company or not. Digital publishing is a tool anyone can use.
Register Today to Guarantee Your Seat!
- $425 for one person
- $325 per person for each person in a group
- $225 for non-profits and government agencies (no discount for groups)